Shabby

May 14, 2011

Essence Nail Art Twins - Bella & Edward

Today I'm showing you one of the Nail Art Twins from Essence, a cheery blue toned green set with a creme polish (Bella) and a glitter topper (Edward). My camera had some trouble picking up the right colour, in real life it looks greener and brighter. Applying Bella was a dream, the formula is very smooth and pigmented. I used two coats, but you can certainly get away with one coat. Edward contains different types of glitter, really fun to look at. I love this set from Essence! The base colour is gorgeous and the glitter polish really adds a nice touch.

The only thing I don't get is why Essence named this set after the head characters from the Twilight series. For a set called Bella & Edward a blood red creme and a gold glitter polish (resembling Edward's skin in sunlight, lol) would've been a better choice, right? Or is it just me..? :O

Thanks for watching!