Shabby

November 15, 2010

Orly - Lunar Eclipse (mattified)

sunlight
natural light
I was wondering what Lunar Eclipse (Orly) would look like matte. Well, it looks awesome! The result is so soft and intense... Actually it's more of a suede finish than really matte.

I used the matte topcoat from Diamond Cosmetics. The application was smooth, I used two thin coats. If you want a super-matte result from a topcoat, maybe this isn't the one for you. Luckily there is quite a bunch of matte topcoats available at te moment :)

Thanks for watching! 

2 reacties:

Colores de carol said...

Awesome! Amazing!!
Looks Terrific!

AmyGrace said...

@Carolina, thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! I appreciate it very much and I like reading every single one of them.

No spam please. If you want me to take a look at your blog/website you can always send me an email with your link and I will check it out. Thanks for your understanding!