Shabby

November 16, 2010

Nubar - Prize

Today I was in the mood for a party polish :D So I have a very glittery one for you to look at today, Nubar - Prize from the Prisms Collection. The colour is fab! An intense juicy raspberry colour with chunky prismatic glitter in it. Lots of chunky glitter. That's why I wanted to take this polish off as soon as possible. The result is sooo gritty, I kept applying layers of topcoat, but as soon as the topcoat was dry all I could see was a bumpy surface. Bummer! I want a glossy even result *stamps feet* (but hey, that's me... :i).

The application was very very nice though, this is three coats.

Thanks for watching!

7 reacties:

Ulmiel said...

Oh, just too nice!! One of my lemmings when it comes to Nubar. Beautiful manicure!

Sylvia said...

What a beauty!

AmyGrace said...

@Ulmiel, thank you! It's a gor-geous colour, but it really neeeeds topcoat ;)

@Sylvia, it is!

Mína said...

oooh, i want it!!! It is really beautiful!

AmyGrace said...

@Mína, it's a pretty huh? If you're going to buy it make sure you have a nice and gloopy topcoat to put on top of it :D

Mína said...

I have Gem from the same collection and it is OK for me, so i think Prize will be OK too :D

AmyGrace said...

@Mína, ok! Great :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! I appreciate it very much and I like reading every single one of them.

No spam please. If you want me to take a look at your blog/website you can always send me an email with your link and I will check it out. Thanks for your understanding!