Shabby

November 24, 2010

Essence Studio Nails - 12 Trust Me!

Today I tried something different on my nails. No nail polish, no! Nail stickers, from Essence. I like the idea of nail stickers, fun designs, no drying time: nice. I bought them quite a while ago and finally tried them. The design I used is called 12 Trust Me!.

Well, trust me, they suck! At least on my nails they do. The set contains 14 pieces so you can choose what size fits best on every nail. Sadly my nails are too small for most of the stickers, so I had to cut most of them. It says perfectly styled nails within seconds on the back. Hmm, I don't think so. When I finally got them on my nails I saw some tiny wrinkles and some other imperfections. Although I'm kinda perfectionistic I really wanted to give these stickers a chance. I started photographing my nails and noticed the sides of the stickers were curling up. That's it. Top innovation my *ss. That's not the 5 days lasting Essence promised... (not that I believe such promises in the first place ;) ).

Of course I dó have the result for you! Looks nice, huh? ^_^
Thanks for watching!

5 reacties:

Sylvia said...

Van alle probeersels van iedereen met deze stickers moet ik zeggen dat ze bij jou nog redelijk gelukt zijn! Ik heb véél slechtere resultaten gezien! Denk ook maar niet dat ik ze zelf moet gaan uitproberen!

AmyGrace said...

@Sylvia, haha, dank je wel! Het is zeker geen aanrader hoor, het ligt er nu alweer helemaal af..

Silva said...

Het ziet er goed uit bij jou, bij mij zou het er totaal niet uitzien. Jammer dat het zo'n lechte kwaliteit is, ik vind het er wel mooi uitzien.

Ulmiel said...

I'm not even trying them out, I think the idea of nail stickers is just ... too much work for not enough oomph. I'll stick to good ol' liquid chemicals. ;) :D

AmyGrace said...

@Silva, nou ja, ik heb m'n best gedaan, dank je! :D Maar het is me iets te veel gedoe..

@Ulmiel, I thought it would be easy and quick, stupid me hahah. The liquid chemicals look waaay better! :O

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! I appreciate it very much and I like reading every single one of them.

No spam please. If you want me to take a look at your blog/website you can always send me an email with your link and I will check it out. Thanks for your understanding!